Local sports clubs looking for younger members - Free advertising

I am currently working in a family of primary schools that teach around 900 kids. I am currently designing a website for the kids and parents for after school clubs etc and will be putting a section on for clubs outside of school.

If you would like me to post details of your club on the site, please PM the details and I will put your club on their.

The aim of this is to get more kids active outside of school, I teach many sports and we need to build a pathway so pupils can take their skills further.

I have tried to send you a pm, but nothing appears in my out is. Can you pls confirm receipt.

I am currently working in a family of primary schools that teach around 900 kids. I am currently designing a website for the kids and parents for after school clubs etc and will be putting a section on for clubs outside of school.

If you would like me to post details of your club on the site, please PM the details and I will put your club on their.

The aim of this is to get more kids active outside of school, I teach many sports and we need to build a pathway so pupils can take their skills further.

I do a kids kickboxing class on the wicker

AFK kickboxing

Knox boxing gym

Waverley house

Stanley street

Sheffield

S3 8GW

Wednesday 7-8pm

£5 a class

http://Www.sheffieldkickboxingclub.co.uk

WJFC - yes I have received those details and will put them on for you. Thank you Chefkicker I will pass those on as well.