Guitarist in S6 looking for band or busking outfit

Guitarist, experience spanning 15 years and 40 gigs. I'm looking to join/form a band or busking outfit. I can play lead, rhythm, electric, acoustic, classical, fingerstyle - anything goes. My standard is somewhere between intermediate and advanced, and I'd like to push my abilities further.

Haven't filmed myself for a while but here are videos from a few years ago (all acoustic, but I play electric to the same standard):

I previously played in a melodic death metal group, but I have diverse tastes and would consider almost any style. Original or covers. Just seeing what's out there for now.

I'm based in S6.

Some nice playing that! You got any band videos too?

Some nice playing that! You got any band videos too?

Nah, sorry. My band days were about 14 years ago, all videos have been lost to the ages. Fun times though, would be nice to have another bash !

I'll get some electric guitar stuff up on YouTube soon.

Yeah cool. Looking forward to it.

---------- Post added 28-02-2017 at 16:50 ----------

Just out of interest. Do you play bass too?

---------- Post added 07-03-2017 at 13:49 ----------

Nah, sorry. My band days were about 14 years ago, all videos have been lost to the ages. Fun times though, would be nice to have another bash !

I'll get some electric guitar stuff up on YouTube soon.

Hello, did you get sorted with a band?

I play drums and I'm looking out for something too. Preferably original music but would be happy with covers to start.

I'd like to join/form a new band from scratch and see what happens and where it goes, so long as it feels good and worth doing.