Your favourite walk

Hiya

It's my birthday next week and I'd like to do a really lovely walk, so forumites, I know it's a dull grey time of year but what are your favourite walks that you recommend? Not too tied to area, but not anywhere like Scotland!!! Distance wise, I can only manage maximum 8 miles, and if there weren't any stiles that would be ace! Other than that I'm open to suggestions

Thanks

Fox House to Baslow, taking in WhiteEdge, Curbar Gap , and Eagle Stone, an easy 6-7 mls. enjoy.

I'm a big fan of walks around water, so amongst my favourites are Damflask, the upper arm of the Ladybower and Broomhead reservoir at Warncliffe Side

That said my favourite (but not so easy) is from High Bradfield church, through Rocher Woods, down to Agden and then back up again...

brings back a lot of memories from my childhood, we used to spend a lot of time at our grandparents cottage while my parents were at work in the 6 week holidays, and we'd always go searching through these woods for the remnants of their old farmhouse, which was right in the middle of the woods...

You'd struggle to find any signs of it nowadays, and there's no meat & potato pie waiting for us when we get back up to the top, but still a nice walk!!!