Giving away bedding suitable for animals

Hello,

I have available a couple of binbags of mixed bedding and towels, used but still good for pet bedding. This would need picking up from Wisewood area, S6 one evening or weekend.

I hope someone can make use of this rather than it going to the dump.

Hi I volunteer for HYPS who are desperate for bedding - I can collect if it's still available?

Hi I volunteer for HYPS who are desperate for bedding - I can collect if it's still available?

No problem

I've sent you an IM

I also collect for HYPS and have currently got a car full of bedding and towels which I shall be dropping off at the kennels next weekend.

iv also got a car full of stuff but my car is off road at the moment so the bedding would need to be collected from stradbroke S13 if possible early next week?

please email me walkieswithdel@live.com as i very rarely come on the forum these days

thanks

del

Would a double duvet and four pillows (all synthetic filled) be any good to any local shelter?

Would a double duvet and four pillows (all synthetic filled) be any good to any local shelter?

A double duvet would be useful, but not too sure about pillows.