Missing Ferret - Stocksbridge - S36

MISSING:

Our female ferret escaped her hutch 4 days ago and still no sign of her. She's an adult jill, silver colour with tints of yellow. She has started to loose fur and is booked in to see the vet this week. she is not chipped and has no collar.

Went missing in S36 Stocksbridge in the paterson area near the fire station.

If you have seen her could you message me asap please.

Unfortunately she isn't so keen on strangers, we miss her so much and would like her to come home.

Thank you

This is the only photo I have of her at hand, will try and find a recent one but she hasnt changed much from this photo just bigger.

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu158/MLOH-01/1483054_10151748303800718_384350259_n.jpg

Edited by Cerid

I'm in the area, will keep my eyes peeled. Hope you find her soon.

What do they usually eat out in the wild, will it have gone towards a quieter area like a woods or off to inhabited places to go bin diving??

What do they usually eat out in the wild, will it have gone towards a quieter area like a woods or off to inhabited places to go bin diving??

They eat what they can get, birds, mice, rabbits, eggs, chances are it will be around its home probably quite scared and hungry now so will probably try to get at some cat food or similar.

Hope that she comes home soon safe and sound :(