Who will help when rspca will not

who will help when rspca will not ,I have phoned them 3 times about 2 dogs and 1 cat ,they have done nothing,the dogs are locked in a shed half full of kids toys ,well now 1 dog is the other one died having puppies ,the poor cat sleeps outside and is ready for having babies ,just don't know who else to phone :rant:

Have you tried talking to the owners?

Keep ringing, ask to speak to a manager of the call center and ask why nothing is being done!! RSPCA are rubbish in my experience. Can you not try the dog warden or even police? It is a criminal offence, after all

Have you tried talking to the owners?

no chance they would just tell you to f off

no chance they would just tell you to f off

Seems like a very defeatist attitude to me.

Or maybe they just know their neighbours well!! :D

you are more than welcome to come and speak to them ,let me know and I will give you there address, please don't say things like that,i posted on here for some help,for the animals because I have tried ,if I was a defeatist I just would have left it ,

No it sounds like an honest answer,the rspca are useless from the top down they waste money on pie in the sky prosecutions then when someone reports an animal that needs help there are no resources to deal with it and they fob you off.

If they are in that bad a condition, the police may be happy to come and take a look. I'd probably call them, or at least ask if they could make a referral. Animal cruelty is a crime and needs to dealt with as such.

If they do not want the animals, could you maybe offer to take them to a rescue centre for them?

Good on you for trying to help these animals. It's not right to sit back and watch them suffer.

I would try the police, they must have a mandate to at least investigate the situation.

Call the dog warden service about the dog, they will at least come out to talk to the owner about the conditions its in, as long as they have food, shelter and water RSPCA cant help...the dog dying having pups they could have though as presumably the withheld vet treatment.

Have you rang cat protection about the cat?

Call the dog warden service about the dog, they will at least come out to talk to the owner about the conditions its in, as long as they have food, shelter and water RSPCA cant help...the dog dying having pups they could have though as presumably the withheld vet treatment.

Have you rang cat protection about the cat?

I have now spoke to the council ,at least they are going to send some one out ,and I will get in touch with the cats protection ,I just hope it does some good ,thank you to every body for your help .