LOST CAT!! Crescent Road S7. Ginger and white. REWARD for her return

Hi,

Please help! I have lost my female cat 'Betty'. She is wearing a grey collar, blue tag, with black GPS tracker (she is out of range) however the collar is easy break so could have come off. She is microchipped. Last seen 12/07/15. Ginger and white patches.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets-missing-lost-found/missing-cat-betty/1124984037

Ooh no I do hope you find her soon xx

I work round this area and have been telling my customers . We also live not to far from you and will keep an eye open

also pop this on Street life

Edited by teeny

Have you had her back yet or an attempt at claiming the reward

we live at the top of CR and have lost our similar cat but male

Hi, no she is still missing. I'm so worried for her. I don't know what else to do now. I think all I can do is put up more posters. I can't help but think someone bad has happened as if someone was feeding her surely they would have seen the posters and have been in touch by now.

Someone brought a cat by the house but it wasn't Betty (it was almost all ginger)

Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out

Hi, no she is still missing. I'm so worried for her. I don't know what else to do now. I think all I can do is put up more posters. I can't help but think someone bad has happened as if someone was feeding her surely they would have seen the posters and have been in touch by now.

Someone brought a cat by the house but it wasn't Betty (it was almost all ginger)

Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out

keep looking watching posts from far away , I had 2 customers who have lost cats , one turned up in Bently and the other South emsall

Why has the collar got gps but breaks easy ?

its an easy break collar (in case she gets the collar stuck around a branch or something) but I bought a GPS tracker in case of incidents such as this when she may go missing but obviously it has been useless (it only has a range of 100metres and the signal gets blocked by certain things e.g. buildings which of course there are lots of in an neighbourhood).

xx

---------- Post added 19-07-2015 at 10:43 ----------

How do I attach photos on this site??

I see 100 metres isn't much use,I know you've probably heard it but most moggies wander back with a what's all the fuss look on the face.

---------- Post added 19-07-2015 at 11:09 ----------

[/color]How do I attach photos on this site??

A site like this,

http://tinypic.com/

---------- Post added 20-07-2015 at 15:07 ----------

Any news on the errant pussy cat ?

Never lose hope, so many reports of them coming hone or being found long after they have gone missing. She is chipped so fingers crossed. Xx

Have you had her back yet or an attempt at claiming the reward

we live at the top of CR and have lost our similar cat but male

Ian, is your cat back yet? Seems a bit of a coincidence that someone, looking for a reward, took a similar looking cat to her house (close to where you live), and now your cat is missing.