Doggy sleep overs!

I have a small Maltese dog (Joe) he's 9 months old and would like some doggy company. We live in the Ranmoor area and would look to accommodating a likewise size dog/pup for the odd stop over/get together after dogs and owners get to know one another. We generally walk up through Endcliffe and porter brook for outings. We're looking for a local dog, or bitch once he's been neutered.

Although he gets lots of attention it's simply not the same as doggy get-togethers.

Pm if interested.

It's a shame your so far away from me i could have at least offered to go for a few walk's with you. I have mini dax (4 now and one staying for a holiday). Alway's wanted a maltese.

Hi Cassity

I can't quite PM yet as I'm still below the five public message limit, however if you were after something for a bit more of the week and on a fairly regular basis I might be able to help. I have a cocker spaniel who is a regular at endcliffe but for work reasons I'm looking for someone who can help look after him for a bit of the week.

Jamie

Joe LOVED my dogs didn't he when he came over! He might have pee'd on my carpet twice but he is welcome back anytime :) he ran wild on my garden with my lot didn't he :)

Joe LOVED my dogs didn't he when he came over! He might have pee'd on my carpet twice but he is welcome back anytime :) he ran wild on my garden with my lot didn't he :)

Yeah, sorry about that :blush:..only a few weeks old and a bit excited at the time..pretty well trained now. Thank you for the thoughtful offer but the distance doesn't make it very feasible. Will certainly pop in to say hello if in your area. Thanks again.

Edited by cassity