Desperately seeking wool again

Hi Forumers (especially angrymumtwo who replied to my last campaign for wool donations and wow what a donation - a big thank you!!)

But alas the wool has come to an end now and I have had to start buying the wool for the chariy that I crochet blankets for which is Rains Rescue - is there anyone out there who could donate wool it doesn't matter what ply, colour, or how small the ball it will all crochet into blankets. I live at High Green, and could collect or meet if more convenient.

A big thank you for taking the time to read this thread :|

Can you message me your address I can send my spare ones to you?

Hi, Readicut have a super sale on at the moment with balls of Twilleys wool 2p plus a £3.99 one off postage.

http://www.readicut.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=RC15048&name=rc15048&sfile=1&jump=0

Hope that helps.

( spotted on MoneySavingExpert - thanks SukiSu )

Hope I've not broken any rules by posting the link. If so - sorry!!!

Hi Joey thanks for that noted the telephone number and will be placing an order; again thank you; all donations and information on cheap wool are appreciated.

Hi, Readicut have a super sale on at the moment with balls of Twilleys wool 2p plus a £3.99 one off postage.

http://www.readicut.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=RC15048&name=rc15048&sfile=1&jump=0

Hope that helps.

( spotted on MoneySavingExpert - thanks SukiSu )

Hope I've not broken any rules by posting the link. If so - sorry!!!

They've corrected the price now. Hope you were quick! :D

NO unfortunately I was not quick enough! still relying on people donating wool - ringing St Lukes and all other charity shops but to no avail. Donations of wool is so scarce - not much hope of St Lukes at Chapeltown, Sheffield though when I rang them and and the lady on the other end of the phone said "no not had any in for a while - I get it myself" haven't a chance then have I? But you never know this is still thread is still live and kicking and there may be someone out there that could donate :help:

You missed three bin bags full about a month ago..... Never mind.

Ill keep my eye out for some when i go to the charity shops in rotherham

Have got some chunky balls of wool if that is of any use to you. About half a dozen. I live at Nether Edge

Hi thanks for that I live at High Green so quite a distance - would it be inconvenient to get a quote from the post office to see how much it would cost to post if you pm me your address I could send you a cheque to cover the postage - obviously cheaper the better! :|