Sign in to follow this  

Flac Converter Online

Can anybody recommend a good free Flac to MP3 converter online?

A bit over my head that one.

Its very simple, no install needed and you can put it anywhere on the PC and I doubt you will find an easier one.

Click on the lamedropXPd3-64.exe and a small box pops up and says Drop Files Here. If you first right click on the box then there are various options you can set and you can increase the bitrate to 256kbps if you want. By default it will encode any files into 217kbps VBR (Variable Bit Rate) and put them in the same place as the originals are. Just drag and drop the files you need encoding into the box and it will do its work with no other messing required. Its quick and converts almost all audio file to mp3.

Its very simple, no install needed and you can put it anywhere on the PC and I doubt you will find an easier one.

Click on the lamedropXPd3-64.exe and a small box pops up and says Drop Files Here. If you first right click on the box then there are various options you can set and you can increase the bitrate to 256kbps if you want. By default it will encode any files into 217kbps VBR (Variable Bit Rate) and put them in the same place as the originals are. Just drag and drop the files you need encoding into the box and it will do its work with no other messing required. Its quick and converts almost all audio file to mp3.

Got it now, excellent thanks for your help.