Radiohead etc at Glastonbury

I realise that Radiohead fans will already have seen this and that non-Radiohead fans will think the band is pants. But if you haven't seen it yet and at some point thought Radiohead were pretty darned good - watch the live set on the BBC. It is a really, really outstanding performance that will go down as one of the epitomal Radiohead gigs ever.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ec584f/play/ax99hn

I realise that Radiohead fans will already have seen this and that non-Radiohead fans will think the band is pants. But if you haven't seen it yet and at some point thought Radiohead were pretty darned good - watch the live set on the BBC. It is a really, really outstanding performance that will go down as one of the epitomal Radiohead gigs ever.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ec584f/play/ax99hn

Watched Radiohead last night and watching the same again right now (recorded it). Absolutely top band! :thumbsup:

Guest sibon
**** band, always were always will be

But Jonny is a Wednesday fan:)

**** band, always were always will be

Troublemaker. :P

Oops! … sorry, I presume you mean four star having re-read your post. Personally, out of four stars, I'd give 'em four too!

Edited by Alcoblog
Apologies in the Staithes direction.

I'm not really into Glastonbury alco. why don't they 2have class acts on like des o connor or max bygraves (is he still alive) George Formby was good, but he"s cleaning windows up in heaven.. jane mc"donald now there"s a star. c"mon dig the good acts out .

But Jonny is a Wednesday fan:)

still pants :P

---------- Post added 24-06-2017 at 22:08 ----------

I'm not really into Glastonbury alco. why don't they 2have class acts on like des o connor or max bygraves (is he still alive) George Formby was good, but he"s cleaning windows up in heaven.. jane mc"donald now there"s a star. c"mon dig the good acts out .

they do, not sure who this weekends "weirder" act is but theyve had tom jones, englebert, rolf harris, dolly parton etc on

I thought Radioheads set was excellent and can't wait to see em in Manchester on 4th July.

I enjoyed watching Barry Gibb earlier. It was great to hear all the Bee Gees songs again.

The Killers have made a surprise appearance, I wonder if Cressida has been watching? I know she is a fan.

I enjoyed watching Barry Gibb earlier. It was great to hear all the Bee Gees songs again.

The Killers have made a surprise appearance, I wonder if Cressida has been watching? I know she is a fan.

I regularly drive from Spain to the UK and can listen to the Bee Gees hits all the way up,one of the best.

I regularly drive from Spain to the UK and can listen to the Bee Gees hits all the way up,one of the best.

I loved them, they wrote and recorded some wonderful songs. I wasn't expecting to enjoy the Glastonbury performance so much with just Barry, but he was so good.

Wonderful to see such an appreciative young audience singing along too.

radiohead were a bit weired i thought, much better and should have headlined was CHIC and Niles Rogers was a fantastic set of music?