Richard Madely.

My God! I wish I was on the panel on the Wright Stuff, Madely just Blurted out whilst on about the Queens speech and Tax ect, my wife Judy had a good idea this morning about Tax(before she was drunk me thinks) being on the Panel I would have jumped in and said, what was her Idea Richard, take up shop liftin again Richard that'll save us a few quid err thats if you dont get caught again. :suspect::gag:

I distinctly remember about 20 years ago Richard and Judy were interviewing some Hollywood actor about his latest movie on This Morning and I can't swear to it but Judy did look almost sober. Ahhh the good old days Fred Talbot doing the weather on the floating map whatever happened to Fred ?

Guest sibon

Fred is still appearing on news programmes.

No, Talbot has been locked up...

Richard confuses his opinions with facts.

It's hard to tell if you're watching Richard or Alan Partridge though, so quite funny really.

Guest sibon
No, Talbot has been locked up...

That's what I meant

They had Anthony Worrall Thompson on The Wright Stuff not so long ago - & one of the other panellists (can't remember who), was making sly references to AWTs sticky fingers. Made me laugh!

He's been covering for Michael Ball on R2 on Sunday. I swear he's getting more like Alan Partridge.

He's been covering for Michael Ball on R2 on Sunday. I swear he's getting more like Alan Partridge.

There's a site somewhere dedicated to some of his better quotes and they are unintentional comedy gold. Honestly, you wouldn't know which are his and which are Alan partridge.

Fred is still appearing on news programmes.

No he isn't

They have got rid of the old men telling us the weather in favour of younger female weather presenters who are more appealing on the eye:love::love:

I've read a couple of Richard's novels. Very good.