Well done Huddersfield

Just a thread to congratulate Huddersfield Town on their return to the top tier.

Well done Huddersfield , thought they was the better team, got to say cruel way to lose for reading but that's how it goes did you see the Huddersfield chairman when it went down to penalties he went as white as a ghost thought he was going to black out! anyway well done

Huddersfield

Well done Huddersfield and well done Herr Wagner. Undisputed kings of the whole of Yorkshire.

Guest sibon

I'm very happy for Huddersfield. They have played attractive football all season and deserve a crack at the Premier League.

The only shame was that they have gone throughout the playoffs without winning a game, or scoring a goal of their own.

Edited by sibon

Poor Reading's playoff hoodoo. Wanted Huddersfield to win. Bet the Chelsea, Arsenal, Southampton fans etc are looking forward to that train journey....a tour of every village in Yorkshire.

well done Hudders, really did think reading had a slight bit more class, obviously not

I'm very happy for Huudersfield. They have played attractive football all season and deserve a crack at the Premier League.

The only shame was that they have gone throughout the playoffs without winning a game, or scoring a goal of their own.

How sour are your grapes?

They beat you lot (by scoring more penalties) and did the same to Reading. Since when does a penalty not count as a goal?

Well done Hudder Wagner has tapped the European market and its paid off for them

Guest sibon
How sour are your grapes?

They beat you lot (by scoring more penalties) and did the same to Reading. Since when does a penalty not count as a goal?

Not sour at all. I'm very happy for them.

if you look at the full time scores, you will see that penalties in a shoot out don't count as goals. Surely you remember the penalty shoot out rules.

Not sour at all. I'm very happy for them.

if you look at the full time scores, you will see that penalties in a shoot out don't count as goals. Surely you remember the penalty shoot out rules.

My apologies Sibon.

I still think you're slightly bitter, though. Your happiness is displayed through clenched teeth?

Edited by Guest

Guest sibon
My apologies Sibon.

I still think you're slightly bitter, though. Your happiness is through clenched teeth?

No problem Sarge.

Obviously, I'd rather it had been us going up, but I'm genuinely happy for Huddersfield. I've said as much consistently for the last month or so. It is all there in my posting history, if you fancy a bit of stalking:)

My apologies Sibon.

I still think you're slightly bitter, though. Your happiness is through clenched teeth?

To be fair to Mr Sibon, I seem to remember him predicting on here a few weeks ago that Huddersfield would be promoted.

I'm sure he's disappointed that it's not Wednesday that got promoted, but I think his 'happiness' for Huddersfield is genuine.

If only a few more could see beyond their own team and acknowledge when a rival has done a good job...

... not like that's ever going to happen on here!

EDIT: Oops! I obviously need to learn to type a bit faster! :D

Edited by Mr Bloke