Looking for any Airsofters out there.

Hi All,

I am new to the forum so a big Hello..

I am an Airsofting Fanatic and would be interested to know of any other Airsofter on here and where you shoot ect.

I shoot at a fantastic site Called Blackdagger Airsoft but am always interested in other area's and What Battle strategies you have :)

Lad I work with is big on it, lives in Huddersfield which he's says has best sites.

Hi All,

I am an Airsofting Fanatic and would be interested to know of any other Airsofter on here and where you shoot ect.

I shoot at a fantastic site Called Blackdagger Airsoft but am always interested in other area's and What Battle strategies you have

I would love to try. how do u get into it

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

just buy a toy gun and run around pretending you're a soldier,

---------- Post added 08-02-2013 at 17:19 ----------

or grow a pair and join the army...

Google Brit-Tac or Matlock Combat Games. Brit_Tac used to have a CQB site in Sheffield but it got closed so now they run woodland games at Barnsley. MCG is in a woodland site just outside Matlock. Both good sites that run regular games

There is Cerberus Airsoft in west yorkshire, they have a few site in Bradford, halifax and Lightwater valley theme park

Brit-tac i think are based in sheffield

There is an air soft site Op-Tactical at the old Stanley Tools site Rutland Road. They play most weekends

Hi All,

I shoot at a fantastic site Called Blackdagger Airsoft but am always interested in other area's and What Battle strategies you have :)

Hi Steph, welcome to the Sheffield forum.

Edited by Bruce_Shark

There is an air soft site Op-Tactical at the old Stanley Tools site Rutland Road. They play most weekends

I didn't realise that site was still open!

Not too bothered if it goes the same route as paintballing, but if it's renactment with proper equipment then it's ok.