Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

Well London underground there was a technical youth 20 mins before the attacks hence why no vid EVIDANCE of the Muslim bombers !

Have you invented a new version of pigeon English.

What is a technical youth.

vResistance: It seems you're right about Lizzie Kenworthy. She is still alive. I was misinformed about her being killed. It seems this whole area is shrouded in a mixture of misinformation and disinformation.

There is no "misinformation and disinformation". You and the other Truth Seekers are just plain old fashioned wrong.

Every time you drop your ball everyone else has a good giggle at your expense.

vResistance: It seems you're right about Lizzie Kenworthy. She is still alive. I was misinformed about her being killed. It seems this whole area is shrouded in a mixture of misinformation and disinformation.

And conspiricy theorists.

This thread's been running on for ages.

What are Evidence Bombs anyway?

Ok, here is the full and official response.

"They were not recorded on cctv because they were not recorded on cctv."

A kind of moronic question, but there is your answer.

"they were not recorded on cctv" is the answer, not the question, so asking why makes no sense.

Ah, but remember twitlogic doesn't believe anything which hasn't been recorded on CCTV and subsequently uploaded to Youtube (raving lunatic soundtrack does appear to be optional though despite being present in many of his sources). Sometimes I wonder if he accepts his own existance... I certainly do wonder. Maybe some CCTV of him would prove whether or not he's the figment of the imagination of a troll?

(please note any spelling mistakes in this post are as a result of my iPhone playing up and are not intentional)

Similar to theory bombs in shape and size. but that is where the similariy ends because when the evidence bomb goes off there is evidence that it has gone off.

When the theory bomb goes off there is no evidence.:hihi:

Do they still make a noise when they go of if nobody is paying attention to them?

It is indeed mate.

On the J7 website you can find a rather interesting transcript from her (Lizzie's) statement given at the inquest,i'll have a look and see if i can copy and paste some later.

It is indeed mate.

On the J7 website you can find a rather interesting transcript from her (Lizzie's) statement given at the inquest,i'll have a look and see if i can copy and paste some later.

Save us all the tedium and don't bother thanks.

It was either a clever play on words or a gramatical error.:|

Save us all the tedium and don't bother thanks.

You don't have to look,you guys are more obsessed than anybody.

How many years have you spent attempting to debunk conspiricy theories ?

And failed miserably.:hihi: