Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

conspiracy theorys?

Statements from people on the trains and news reports.No theory.

What evidence do the government have to back up their story/theory ?

Some blokes buying ice in Asda.:loopy:

I've watched the video, and for the life of me I cannot see any "evidence" about where bombs were or were not planted; only distressed and understandably disorientated accounts from the poor people involved in those horrible events...(in fact, different people talking variously about explosions both from below and above them leads me to - logically, I feel - believe that the explosions probably came from inside the carriages)...

Sorry :)

Statements from people on the trains and news reports.No theory.

What evidence do the government have to back up their story/theory ?

Some blokes buying ice in Asda.:loopy:

I'd rather the inquest decided. It will take more evidence in to account than "trial by you tube".

Theres a new video about,pretty boring viewing to be honest but this part at least should be watched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Yh3shoUQE&feature=related

Do you have any conspiracy theories about terror attacks by groups such as Irish republicans/IRA dissidents, or only for ones committed by Muslims?

... but this part at least should be watched.

....no it shouldn't....

I've watched the video, and for the life of me I cannot see any "evidence" about where bombs were or were not planted; only distressed and understandably disorientated accounts from the poor people involved in those horrible events...(in fact, different people talking variously about explosions both from below and above them leads me to - logically, I feel - believe that the explosions probably came from inside the carriages)...

....Ok,thanks for giving it the time.

I think though you'll find they are talking about different trains(above/below)

I'd rather the inquest decided. It will take more evidence in to account than "trial by you tube".

..I doubt it they will just find what they want to find,we will never hear what really happened because of the enquiries act.(brought in the month before:suspect:)

From wikipedia

The Inquiries Act 2005 (c.12) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It came into effect in the United Kingdom on 7 June 2005. According to the British government, the Act "is designed to provide a framework under which future inquiries, set up by Ministers into events that have caused or have potential to cause public concern, can operate effectively to deliver valuable and practicable recommendations in reasonable time and at a reasonable cost." [1].

[edit] Criticisms

The British parliament's Joint Committee on Human Rights has voiced concerns about certain aspects of the Act [2], as have the Law Society of England and Wales.

Amnesty International has asked members of the British judiciary not to serve on any inquiry held under the Act, as they contend that "any inquiry would be controlled by the executive which is empowered to block public scrutiny of state actions

Do you have any conspiracy theories about terror attacks by groups such as Irish republicans/IRA dissidents, or only for ones committed by Muslims?

...It's widely known many were jailed on evidence falsified by british police.

Makes me wonder who really planted some of those bombs.

....no it shouldn't....

Yes it should because you'll not hear their account from the official enquiry or about this lady's.

"A witness, Richmal Marie Oates-Whitehead, aged 35, who worked at the BMA in Tavistock Square, and was hailed as a heroine for her actions during the London bombings, said she heard two explosions on the bus. The controlled media immediately went on the offensive, and did a character assassination of the heroine, because her testimony did not fit with the official story, and she died unexpectedly, shortly afterwards. However, other witnesses also reported a second explosion on the bus. Richmal’s and other witness’ testimonies would account for pre-planted explosives"

Or this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DZUqddEcJk

Edited by esme
quote tags

You think people would have something better to do with their lives instead of trying to change public opinion

I bet he has strong views about the displacement of Muslims from the West Bank as well, but has never given any thought to the displacement of Muslims from Western Sahara. :suspect:

This is not evidence, just more theories.

Witness statements and photographs are usually considered as evidence,just not when it questions what the government want us to think.