Everly Pregnant Brothers how big?

Had a fantastic evening in the rain with the brothers and thousands of others. Couple of idiots tried to spoil it but got destroyed by Shaun. I know it was free so plenty came along as usual, but I just wondered how big a venue they could fill. The support never seems to dwindle.

I asked them the cost to play at our festival as we had extra cash this year,but they never answered,which I thought was a bit rude,we would of liked the chance to offer them the gig,unless there was a misunderstanding.

I asked them the cost to play at our festival as we had extra cash this year,but they never answered,which I thought was a bit rude,we would of liked the chance to offer them the gig,unless there was a misunderstanding.

I did email them once on the email address on their web site and got a reply a few days later. It might be worth trying that.

Just checked - they are doing cotton clouds festival in Oldham on the 12th august.

Edited by drolnhoj

Just checked - they are doing cotton clouds festival in Oldham on the 12th august.

I love the Everly pregnant brothers and got very damp yesterday, but Oldham ? as most of their song relate geographically to Sheffield, how can anyone from outside the city get them?

I did once ask this of someone who saw them in Whitby but his reply was that nearly all the crowd were from Sheffield

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed the quote

Guest sibon

I love the Everly pregnant brothers and got very damp yesterday, but Oldham ? as most of their song relate geographically to Sheffield, how can anyone from outside the city get them?

I did once ask this of someone who saw them in Whitby but his reply was that nearly all the crowd were from Sheffield

I was thinking the same thing. They are a particularly Sheffield phenomenon.

Having said that, I bumped into two guys from Wigan in the Sheffield Tap after the gig, they had travelled over just to see them.

Edited by sibon
Fixed the quote

Guest makapaka

They're a good local comedy band.

Can't see how that would spread though given that the songs are based on local sayings / places etc.

They do plenty of songs that aren't directly related to Sheffield, so I a m sure the non converted can relate to them.

Guest makapaka
They do plenty of songs that aren't directly related to Sheffield, so I a m sure the non converted can relate to them.

maybe - doubt it though.

would make a good club act.

Had a fantastic evening in the rain with the brothers and thousands of others. Couple of idiots tried to spoil it but got destroyed by Shaun. I know it was free so plenty came along as usual, but I just wondered how big a venue they could fill. The support never seems to dwindle.

Over the years the have played and sold out the Lyceum, Leadmill, City Hall and O2 Academy.