No Daytime Purple Trams Again wef 14 July

The key to Purple being restored is the 2 damaged trams, both which are expected to be fixed by mid-August. Assuming that time scale is accurate then the latest date for Purple to resume is therefore mid-August too.

What frustrates me as a customer is the lack of information - please explain what is going on rather than hiding behind obtuse phrases such as ‘reduced tram availability’.

Surely it would be better to open and tarsnparent.

I think the phrase 'reduced tram availability' IS open & transparent and say's it quite succinctly... the service is reduced to trams not being available

As a customer I don't really care for all the reasons behind it and an indepth explanation of every little detail..

Maybe they are desperate for drivers as well, there has been a lot of driver training not in use trams around lately.

Drivers are being recruited ready for the new line to Rotherham opening next year