Chesterfiel Canal route in Killamarsh- 5th June

Chesterfield Canal route in Killamarsh - I got an information that on 5th June will be the Canal route refinement consultation through Killamarsh in the Killamarsh Leisure Centre from 4.15-9pm. On display will be large scale maps, audio-visual fly-throughs of the two routes, and a rolling powerpoint show with all the issues and reasons. Please, spread the word about it to all who are interested in bringing canal back to the village.

sorry couldn't make this,but wondered how it went on thanks

If you didn't have time to come to the public consultation on the route of the Chesterfield Canal on 5th June at the Leisure Centre you can make your views known via the questionnaire by clicking on link:

http://www.chesterfield-canal-trust.org.uk/route-refinemen…/ .

This will be live till 20th June. If you want the canal restored back through the village please do it. Every person's view counts, you can send one for each of you within your household.

Hello. I noticed some time ago that you were collecting second hand books. Can you make use of any more? I am having a clear out.