Miller and Carter coming soon..

Derby Tup roasted! There's a menu option for La Vaca. On the specials section. £21.50 a go.

Went to the one near Donny Airport by accident thinking it was just a country pub. Best mistake I've made in ages. Steak was incredible, one of the best I've had, sides were lovely too (onion loaf - nom!). Really impressed with the place and would happily go again!

Had a Lovely Lunch at the head Parkhead Restaurant Yesterday.

Went to the one near Donny Airport by accident thinking it was just a country pub. Best mistake I've made in ages. Steak was incredible, one of the best I've had, sides were lovely too (onion loaf - nom!). Really impressed with the place and would happily go again!

I'll second that, I went a couple of weeks ago to the one in Doncaster. I had the ribeye on the bone. It came with onion loaf, fries, lettuce wedge and two sauces. I have to say it was the best steak I have ever had and I can't wait to return and try another cut.

I've been to three Miller and Carter restaurants now. They are convenient, the steaks are good but the wines are overpriced (even by restaurant standards) and the 'onion loaf' is disgusting.