Heavyweight boxing and television ?

I see that the circus act that is david haye is back in town tonight . over in 5 rounds

---------- Post added 21-05-2016 at 22:18 ----------

absolutely disgusting match up . I have never before seen a boxer going down so easily

Haye is a joke, picking undefeated but still rubbish opponents so he can make his pathetic comeback look impressive, the casual fans might fall for it but the serious ones know he is a joke.

I don't know what was worse, the fight or the broadcasting from Dave....made Chinese dubbing look good.

At least it was over quick, 2 rounds wasn't it?

Think I missed half the fight making a brew!!

Next fight looks to be roughly the same, the guy is in his mid 40's and was never very good in his prime 20 years ago.

Edited by geared

At least it was over quick, 2 rounds wasn't it?

Think I missed half the fight making a brew!!

Next fight looks to be roughly the same, the guy is in his mid 40's and was never very good in his prime 20 years ago.

Oh that must be Shannon Briggs- the man has been pestering Haye and even Wladimir K for a fight.

I must admit the guy makes you laugh and his 'let's go champ' antics on YouTube are worth a watch.

However do agree, he wasn't a great fighter in his youthful days (life long ashtma sufferer) so cannot see how he could trouble Haye today at 44 years old.

Just another easy win for Haye, but really he needs to fight someone decent to even be considered for a title shot.

Looks like Lucas Browne is coming back soon even after failing two drug tests and waiting for a fight to be made. He's actually better than some people make him out to be. 24-0 etc. Insane.

Interview - LUCAS BROWNE

Nah, 2 failed drug tests and he's nearly 40.

That guy is done in boxing, he might fight a few smaller people when he gets his WBA/WBC licence back, but he won't get a title shot.