Its official cog signs

Putting 2 and 2 together.....now that Brighton have signed Darren Bent..will that free up O Grady to join United...

Hope not...he's too good for League 1...:hihi:

United should have took COG from us before barnsley did,united wouldnt pay the money then i doubt they will now.

Missed out on a great L1 striker, same as Madine, I think he'll go to united,he's been around here for a few years he'll know the area schools shops etc.

Heres hoping we get COG , Might quieten the baying we need a striker mob

Rumours all over the place so he'll probably sign for Wolves.

I was down there this morning to sort my season card out, it didn't work last Saturday .

Whilst there I could hear someone in the back office cursing at the fax machine, apparently there's a technical problem with it.

Don't worry though, I'm sure all will be well and if not there's always the January transfer window. :(:)

But doesn't he not fit in with our transfer policy as we will not be held to ransom?

Don't get too excited about COG, his League 1 scoring record isn't fantastic, averaging a goal every 6 games, though he was fairly prolific for Barnsley in the Championship, if penalties are included.

Don't think anyone's getting excited about his goal scoring ability.

All the comments that I've heard from fellow Blades have been about the fact that he's different to what we've got, has strength and can hold the ball up to bring others into it.

Higdon was supposed to do that but is injured and hasn't impressed thus far.

I've not given up on the Higappotpotamus just yet and hope he'll come good but we need another strong lad up there.

Don't get too excited about COG, his League 1 scoring record isn't fantastic, averaging a goal every 6 games, .

So compared to the whole Wednesday team in the last 6 matches hes going to be BRILLIANT :hihi::hihi::hihi: