Dog friendy Nov. 5th

Just wanted to let any dog owners know that on NOv 5th the Norfolk Arms Pub at Ringinglow has a massive bonfire, real ale , all things Bonfire night but WITHOUT FIREWORKS -- because of the location near to farm animals there are no fireworks - they are also a dog friendly pub - this makes it a great place to go enjoy good food and get the dog away from all the noise. - perfect - all I need now is a dog.

That's very considerate of them! You can borrow my dog if you want, I won't be able to go because I'm working! Although my dog will probably be disappointed by no fireworks! She loves them! She's fascinated by watching them! People assume she's deaf because she doesn't flinch when one goes off! She's not deaf, just daft!

That's very considerate of them! You can borrow my dog if you want, I won't be able to go because I'm working! Although my dog will probably be disappointed by no fireworks! She loves them! She's fascinated by watching them! People assume she's deaf because she doesn't flinch when one goes off! She's not deaf, just daft!

she is a sweety she often comes to say hello to my dog when we walk down ur road. mine is the collie that passed u on wordsworth last night

she is a sweety she often comes to say hello to my dog when we walk down ur road. mine is the collie that passed u on wordsworth last night

That can't have been us kazbar! I do live on Wordsworth but I was working last night. I did walk her in the afternoon but I took her in the car to Victoria Quays and we walked along the canal.

Edited by angel22