Missing cat in S14 since Friday 10/10/14.

Missing in S14. He's been missing since Friday 10th from 11.30am. BLH Male Microchipped & neutered named Oscar approx 13yrs old. Loving and gentle. Very thick long hair huge bushy tail. Doesn't have a meow as such gives out more of a tiny chirp.

If anyone has taken him in. His family are missing him very much and are worried to their wits end, we can't sleep Maybe he's managed to get himself locked in someones house, shed or garage as he's very nosy. It's possible he has wandered onto a van and been driven off somewhere? If you know anyone or any incidents that sound familiar to this call me 07765684136

PLEASE HELP FIND OUR BABY.

Does anyone local recall work vans parked up in the area? Has anyone local gone away on holiday for a week? Please contact me with any info? TIME is running out for him, if Oscar is ***TRAPPED & LOCKED IN***

This may help i know this one was found else where but cats can travel and some microchips move so may not be scannable

**CAT FOUND***

Brought in today in the early hours of the morning:

White cat with a black tail, black splodge on his back and black markings on his face.

He is a neutered male and has a chip in his left ear.

No chip or collar and was found in Hillsborough S6.

Any information please contact us on 0114 2507733

There is no black on my missing Cat. He's Ginger & White no more colours his tail is bushy & ginger in colour. Sometimes gets an oil patch on his fur from a near by leaky car.

Thanks for writing in.

TC Rachel