FOUND - Ferret - have you lost one?

I've got a young ferret that was found in the garden of the Holly Bush pub - it was first seen on the 19th August.

If you've lost a ferret please contact me!

Are you ok looking after the ferret?

It would be a really good idea to put him/her on the RSPCA website, if you need any help give me a call :)

Wasn't there a couple that went missing in the walkley area a few weeks ago? Could have easily reached to holly bush in this time. It's nearly all grass/woodland to get there

---------- Post added 21-08-2013 at 14:03 ----------

Ignore me-just looked for the thread and you are the person that lost them. Sorry.

Hi

yes, should have said that I lost a couple a few weeks ago, which is why the Holly Bush called me. It's not mine but I took it in as I had the hutch ready.

Thanks @Moonbird, I've been on the RSPCA website and the Sheffield ferret rescue forum, and also the lost/found group on facebook. We'll see what happens over the next few days.

Hi

yes, should have said that I lost a couple a few weeks ago, which is why the Holly Bush called me. It's not mine but I took it in as I had the hutch ready.

Thanks @Moonbird, I've been on the RSPCA website and the Sheffield ferret rescue forum, and also the lost/found group on facebook. We'll see what happens over the next few days.

I forgot that it was you too, but anyway the offer still stands if you should need it :)

I saw a ferret ( polecat type colouring) the other week on heavygate road , it was following me home after i,d been out to the tramlines festival about 2 in the morning , it seemed very friendly but ran off into a garden after i shooed it off the road as a taxi nearly ran it over , could this be one of yours ?

Are you ok looking after

Hi moonbird I've lost my ferret around the 17/10/2014 has anyone handed one in recently. I've put her on the rspca website as missing please help x

Are you ok looking after

Hi moonbird I've lost my ferret around the 17/10/2014 has anyone handed one in recently. I've put her on the rspca website as missing please help x

Oh no :(

The best advice that I can offer is to put up as many posters as you can round your area, go house to house and let people know, get local kids involved and offer a small reward, the more people that know the more likely you are to find her, it really does work.

If you give me your area (not just postal area, road name if poss, obviously not number though) and a description I will advertise her for you as well and keep a look out for any being found x

Oh no :(

The best advice that I can offer is to put up as many posters as you can round your area, go house to house and let people know, get local kids involved and offer a small reward, the more people that know the more likely you are to find her, it really does work.

If you give me your area (not just postal area, road name if poss, obviously not number though) and a description I will advertise her for you as well and keep a look out for any being found x

Thank you moonbird I have door knocked and advertised as missing, also roamed the streets looking for her. My area is woodthorpe s13 kilvington crescent, she is brown-black/ cream she's been neutered she's a young adult with a silvery head thank you x

Thank you moonbird I have door knocked and advertised as missing, also roamed the streets looking for her. My area is woodthorpe s13 kilvington crescent, she is brown-black/ cream she's been neutered she's a young adult with a silvery head thank you x

Thank you I have shared on my FB and in a group as well, if I hear of any being found around there I will let you know, good luck, I know how worrying it is when they go walk abouts :(

Thank you I have shared on my FB and in a group as well, if I hear of any being found around there I will let you know, good luck, I know how worrying it is when they go walk abouts :(

Thanks, expecially worried with the bad weather we have had recently, left her food out but not been touched also left her old hutch open incase she was to take shelter but dosent seem like she's been back x

Thanks, expecially worried with the bad weather we have had recently, left her food out but not been touched also left her old hutch open incase she was to take shelter but dosent seem like she's been back x

Dont give up though, they have been known to go back home, they are more clever than people think at times :)