Kitten found in Devon - from Rotherham

A man left Gilberthorpe Street, East Herringthorpe at 3am. When he arrived in Devon he found a tortie and white kitten around four months old in the car. She still has milk teeth so could be younger.

Call 0114 327 0348.

We have requested pictures, so hopefully will have them soon. You're welcome to share them.

---------- Post added 07-10-2014 at 16:05 ----------

Picture of kitten

---------- Post added 07-10-2014 at 16:06 ----------

Edited by GrahamY

She is just gorgeous, my dream cat, I hope that her owner is soon found but if not I bet she wont take long before someone falls for her :)

aww bless her i have shared on my facebook page hope her owners find her :)

See that Springfield Vets have been sharing this little ladies photos on their facebook page as well. x

Everyone is trying their best to get this little girl back. Ive seen it posted all over lets hope her owners see or someone who knows her.Otherwise I wonder what will happen to her.

Still no response from her owner. She is being well cared for by the vet in Devon.

Aww, bless her. Maybe her owner is elderly and doesn't use any kind of social media. Someone must recognise such a gorgeous little girl though.