Missing Tortoiseshell Cat- Lowedges

My beautiful Mabel (may answer to Flo) escaped from my home on Becket Avenue, Lowedges in the early hours of Monday 13th October through a window which was accidentally left open a little. I only got her on the Saturday, so she is a stranger to the area and does not know where home is. She is very wary/nervous and I'm desperate to find her, especially with the weather turning cold and bonfire night approaching.

She is a dark tortoiseshell (black and ginger) on her back with a ginger face and nose, white bib and paws and was wearing a pink collar with a silver bell. She is neutered and micro-chipped.

If anyone sees her or knows anyone who may have taken her in, please, please get in touch. Please check your gardens, garages, outhouses etc.

We have had a few reports from our posters and flyers in the area, but all have led to nothing with a couple of cases of mistaken identity.

Flo_zps0214cc43.jpg

IMG_3453_zpsb76728f1.jpg

IMG_3449_zps3dce8345.jpg

---------- Post added 23-10-2014 at 19:57 ----------

Bump. Feeling so sad. Surely someone has seen my little girl?

---------- Post added 30-10-2014 at 23:28 ----------

It is nearly 3 weeks since my girl went missing. Someone must know where she is. Please share with everyone you know. Thank you.

Copy of my original post below. It's been almost 3 weeks now. Someone must know where she is. Going out of my mind :(

My beautiful Mabel (may answer to Flo) escaped from my home on Becket Avenue, Lowedges in the early hours of Monday 13th October through a window which was accidentally left open a little. I only got her on the Saturday, so she is a stranger to the area and does not know where home is. She is very wary/nervous and I'm desperate to find her, especially with the weather turning cold and bonfire night approaching.

She is a dark tortoiseshell (black and ginger) on her back with a ginger face and nose, white bib and paws and was wearing a pink collar with a silver bell. She is neutered and micro-chipped.

If anyone sees her or knows anyone who may have taken her in, please, please get in touch. Please check your gardens, garages, outhouses etc.

We have had a few reports from our posters and flyers in the area, but all have led to nothing with a couple of cases of mistaken identity.

Flo_zps0214cc43.jpg

IMG_3450_zpse1ba9276.jpg

IMG_3449_zps3dce8345.jpg

Edited by chinchika

I'm so sorry she hasn't come home yet M. Don't give up hope xx

Aww what a shame, cats just dont know when they are well off do they? :(

Have you kept asking Cats protection, RSPCA etc if they have any reports? also pop her on the RSPCA sheffield website, there is a section for lost and found animals.

I really hope that you find her soon x

Is your cat medium to long haired please, we have a few in my FB group- cats lost missing and found in South yorkshire

Is your cat medium to long haired please, we have a few in my FB group- cats lost missing and found in South yorkshire

There's pictures of this cat in the first post. Looks to be short haired.