Rain Rescue Charity Shop - Can you help?

Thats great - thank you for sorting it and I will let the girls know.

Was it up at our Arbourthorne shop you took them - its always really busy for sure bless them.

hi rainrescue yes it was arbourthorne ,we will be back with some more in a few weeks .

Just a reminder that I will collect from Loxley, wadsley, wisewood, hillsborough, stannington, worrall, oughtibridge and surrounding areas and deliver to Rain Rescue.

Thank you Newbiz, thats really kind of you

Thanks poppy4 too, always appreciated

Lowedges and woodseats, norton areas I,m happy to collect from and deliver for you RR

Hi, I have a full car load (probs more) of good quality pottery, ornaments, nick nacks, books, (mostly dogs/animal) cd's, dvd's, a few clothes and other stuff besides to donate to Rain Rescue and can drop it off at the shop.

My question is, will all this stuff be ok?? And which is the best shop and day/time to drop it off???

There is a lot and just want to make sure that you want it all before I load the car up :-)

Thanks

Donna

Thank you for that Donna, thats really kind of you to think of Rain Rescue I know you said before you were collecting things.

Either of the shops will accept things like that - and we just ask that items are clean and sellable and of a quality that people would want to buy - and then they will sell and raise funds for the dogs and cats in our care.

Thank you RR

Thank you for that Donna, thats really kind of you to think of Rain Rescue I know you said before you were collecting things.

Either of the shops will accept things like that - and we just ask that items are clean and sellable and of a quality that people would want to buy - and then they will sell and raise funds for the dogs and cats in our care.

Thank you RR

Does this mean there's a second shop? I was only aware of the one at Arbourthorne.

Does this mean there's a second shop? I was only aware of the one at Arbourthorne.

There is a second shop at Rotherham, I think its called Sunnyside.

The Arbourthorne shop is the only one in Sheffield.

We also have one in Rotherham, Sunnyside

It was just that you asked which is the best shop- so I presumed you visited them both.

Arbourthorne will probably be closest

thank you

jaq

It was NewBiz that didn't know of a second shop. :)

Dropped stuff off at Arbourthorne today, hope it's ok:)

Edited by fiveof