Advice on car accident

One of my mates were involved in a car accident.

There were no road marking to seperate ongoing traffic

The other driver was parked up and pulled out as she drove passed her as she needed to go around her

The other driver admitted liability which was given in writing at the scene

Claimed that she stalled car and switched her car off and out handbrake on and failed to look in her mirros when pulling out

Who's to be blamed?

Edited by sheffield7

The other driver was parked up and pulled out as she drove passed her as she needed to go around her

Claimed that she stalled car and switched her car off and out handbrake on and failed to look in her mirros when pulling out

Who's to be blamed?

The person 'parked up' actually pulled out as your mate overtook that same person to pass? Anything coming the other way at the time that your mate should have given way to?

Seems clear cut to me....well I know who'd I'd blame anyway.

always get your mobile phone out and take pics if you belive you are in the right.

If your mate swerved due to a parked car pulling out and ended up hitting someone else coming the other way then I'm afraid your mate is at fault.

He/she would have been better off hitting the car that was pulling out....

If your mate swerved due to a parked car pulling out and ended up hitting someone else coming the other way then I'm afraid your mate is at fault.

He/she would have been better off hitting the car that was pulling out....

The OP only describes 2 cars involved, not 3.

The OP only describes 2 cars involved, not 3.

The OP has not described the accident in a clear enough way, and that is the reason for confusion among us.

Only 2 cars are mentioned. The OP specifically tells us that there are no white lines. We are left not knowing if the friend ran into the car that was pulling away without looking in the mirror, or if the friend ran in to a car coming from the opposite direction.

If only two cars were involved, what is the relevance of mentioning the white lines

Edited by Dr Afzal
Typo

It's not particularly clear I agree, and I don't know the relevance of the white lines.

The OP doesn't seem to intend to explain though, so I guess that's it.

Who's to be blamed?

You should be blamed for bad English.

Can you get someone else to write the description as this does not clearly explain matters.