Guys, where do you put your loose change?

I'm very exacting in my demands for any new wallet. A good wallet will last years and can be carried in a back pocket or man bag. But it must have a coin compartment:

http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Mens/Accessories/Wallets/EAGLEZ-Contrast-trim-leather-wallet-Chocolate/p/131485-22-CHOCOLATE

I clear it out regularly and hoard the small change in a tray. Then I bag it up and bank it every few years.

I tend to throw mine in people's toilets, at parties. It doesn't usually flush away and eventually someone will have to go in and retrieve it :)

I hope you remember to make a wish.☺

I hope you remember to make a wish.☺

When I last went to use an automated-locking toilet in town, I wished I'd saved some change for it :(

---------- Post added 25-08-2016 at 15:30 ----------

I'm very exacting in my demands for any new wallet. A good wallet will last years and can be carried in a back pocket or man bag. But it must have a coin compartment:

http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Mens/Accessories/Wallets/EAGLEZ-Contrast-trim-leather-wallet-Chocolate/p/131485-22-CHOCOLATE

I clear it out regularly and hoard the small change in a tray. Then I bag it up and bank it every few years.

What do you actually keep in your wallet?

(I don't have one)

I pass through the Millennium Gallery building regularly and put my loose change in their collecting boxes.

I'm not a man but I use a wallet because you can fit them in your pocket, well some pockets anyway as many women's trousers have small pockets. So then you expected to buy a massive purse and an even bigger bag to shove it in.

Needed a new one and I couldn't tell from the description from on eBay that it was one of the ones without a pocket for coins. What is the point of that, unless you never use cash - which even though I don't use it that often there are still times where I have to and I suspect most people carry some cash.

I put all the small stuff in the kid's piggy bank when it gets full.