Heaven's eternity or eternal earthly wealth?

heaven or wealth?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. heaven or wealth?

• Wait for heaven
    • Give God the finger
    • other

A near death experience brings you face-to-face with the big man upstairs who informs you that you've secured your place in his glorious kingdom for all eternity but now isn't your time. Back on earth the big man downstairs promises an eternity of great wealth and all of your earthly desires if you agree to give God the finger!

What say you?

I don't believe in god.

I don't believe in god.

I don't believe you!

A near death experience brings you face-to-face with the big man upstairs who informs you that you've secured your place in his glorious kingdom for all eternity but now isn't your time. Back on earth the big man downstairs promises an eternity of great wealth and all of your earthly desires if you agree to give God the finger!

What say you?

I would say this premise of yours relies on some huge and highly irrational presumptions.

Guest sibon

I'd say that it is time for dry January.

I'd say no more cheese before bedtime.

I would say this premise of yours relies on some huge and highly irrational presumptions.

Not really. Access to a computer and a spare five minutes is all you need!! Although not taking yourself to seriously can be helpful but it isn't essential.

Have nothing on earth followed by the same after death,you have asked a non question.

Have nothing on earth followed by the same after death,you have asked a non question.

Sorry, could you rephrase that???

Not really. Access to a computer and a spare five minutes is all you need!! Although not taking yourself to seriously can be helpful but it isn't essential.

Are you saying that 5 minutes on a computer has proved to you that there's a God, a heaven, a devil, an afterlife and that you have some control over what happens to you after you die?

I'd say that it is time for dry January.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

God is created in mans image.

THERE IS NO GOD!

Keep on taking the tablets :roll: