What gets you through life?

you cant look outside for help with your life. All the answers to life are contained within (a jam donut).

Posters on this thread are saying how important others are, that is merely my aim.

I am sure the support goes both ways.

Having faith in the ultimate goodness of human nature is what gets me through life, and coming across it in everyday experiences for most of my life despite a few let downs, has strengthened that belief.

Posters on this thread are saying how important others are, that is merely my aim.

But are you looking to others for your happiness?

Happiness is a state of mind, not a commodity others can give you.

Taking care of my pets, my lovely Grandchildren, my unshakable belief that no matter how bad things get it will come out right in the end...cake!

But are you looking to others for your happiness?

Happiness is a state of mind, not a commodity others can give you.

I have lived on my own for the majority of my life, I should really try harder to find someone to share my life with, I do have a girlfriend at the moment, but early days yet.

Only if you see giving as a means to getting something in return. Giving is just that...giving without expectation or need.

"Here's a gift..woe betide if you don't return the favour".

"I love you..your life will be a misery if you don't show the same love back."

These are the folk that suck the life out of opposite people and only see them as important for what they can get. Losers are rarely optimistic basically.

Playing Grand Theft Auto, I go and murder a bunch of people in the most horrific ways, hijack cars, set people on fire...then I go home and play GTA to unwind.

"I love you..your life will be a misery if you don't show the same love back.[/i]"

These are the folk that suck the life out of opposite people and only see them as important for what they can get. Losers are rarely optimistic basically.

My girlfriend came round last night, and my daughter commented that i was always posative :hihi:

My girlfriend came round last night, and my daughter commented that i was always posative :hihi:

Lets hope she isn't reading the following...

I guess I have always wanted another half(girlriend) that will help me thru things, still looking.

Lets hope she isn't reading the following...

I am hoping she is the one, but the relationship has gone a little backwards, but still there. Saw each other every other day at first, now its just like being married :hihi:

But she isnt letting me into her life, she has a lot going on.

my unshakable belief that no matter how bad things get it will come out right in the end

Indeed :nod:

"This too shall pass"