Advise/Opinion on Releationship Male Perspective welcomed

Any advice I would be greatful for but please keep the trashing of the situation out of this, I do understand it's not good/correct to cheat.

If I could just remind a couple of people please

Two sayings 'While you're picking up stones you may miss a diamond' and

'what goes round comes round'

It's obvious you are concerned about this situation, if you are content with the status quo then so be it, he holds all the cards

Edited by esme
Quote tags

In my 20's I was the other woman for four years.

I spent birthdays, Christmas, holidays and Valentine's day alone while he played happy families. I foolishly believed it would all work out between us.

Four years of my life I will never get back.

In the end I called time, and he left his wife for yet another woman and married her. Then she left him for another man.

These things rarely end well. Walk away and find someone who won't cheat on you, because if he's hiding text that's cheating in my book.

You obviously have feelings for this man Jane, or you would have kicked him to the kerb already. But reading the thread this caught my eye because it's so true.

These things rarely end well. Walk away and find someone who won't cheat on you.

How can it end well? If he wanted you badly he would be with you now. He isn't. Take control of the situation, ditch him and move on with your life. Tough now maybe, but better than wasting years on this bloke.

We do go out as a couple and do things as a couple, I know his partner obviously still cares about him or she would surely have kicked him out but I also know that financially she would be in a very difficult position.

You have mentioned the finances, but not much else, if he stays with you some nights when he works away from home, does that save him money on lodgings?

---------- Post added 27-12-2014 at 11:31 ----------

Not sure which way you interpret the fact that you dont have sex every time.

---------- Post added 27-12-2014 at 11:32 ----------

Most people that work away, are well rewarded with extra pay, perhaps that says something about the relationship?

He's a wrong one. If he's messing about with you now, he will mess with someone else later and you will be the one who has to pick up the pieces.

I would forget him and find someone free and available!

Bang on the money.

If he's willing to cheat with you, he'll be willing to cheat on you...

As Goldsmith said, "When a mistress becomes a wife, she creates a vacancy"

Bang on the money.

If he's willing to cheat with you, he'll be willing to cheat on you...

As Goldsmith said, "When a mistress becomes a wife, she creates a vacancy"

she is already cheating on her husband with this bloke:roll: