Herbert WOMERSLEY WW1

Hi, new here and can't find how to contact a member direct so here goes.

I noticed a thread started several years ago regarding the Post Office at Grenoside and the conversation got around to the WOMERSLEY'S.

Of particular interest to Daven and Nigel WOMERSLEY may be this link here WOMERSLEY Herbert I hope this message finds you both.

Rob

---------- Post added 20-12-2014 at 12:33 ----------

Ok I have just found out I cannot yet attach links as I am too new! So try googling WWW . MEDALDETECTOR . CO . UK click on tab for York Lancs WW1 page 2 and scroll down to tab for Herbert WOMERSLEY.

Rob

---------- Post added 21-12-2014 at 17:06 ----------

Speleo, I got your private message thanks. Unfortunately I dont have enough posts to activate my ability to use private messaging. Trying to rack up some posts so I can have a go. Cheers Rob

ok this make it 4 post think you need 5

Cheers mate, i assumed it meant new threads/topics rather than replies on a topic?

Haha, it still wont let me message so it must be 5 new topics.

I will have to mull over a few things and see if I can find anything worth talking about to start topics. Thanks for trying to help me out though.

Rob

yes maybe 5 post on different post, just click on any and say hello

I have Herbert Whomersley in my tree - you have to be careful as there are two Herberts born in the same year to two brothers. I have details of both one of them was my grandmothers brother.

Sorry wrong Herbert!!

Edited by smary

Haha, it still wont let me message so it must be 5 new topics.

I will have to mull over a few things and see if I can find anything worth talking about to start topics. Thanks for trying to help me out though.

Rob

I'm not sure Rob but I think I saw that you are around a week before you can P.M. or sell items.

Not long mate, remember that patience is a virtue. :hihi:

Hi SMARY, im tempted to say what an Herbert!! Lol. Yes im aware of the 2 herberts, the other has middle name William? Thanks though. rob

Well there are even more Herberts then because neither of mine have a middle name of William but they do have the 'H' in Whomersley.

Haha, there are quite a few Herbert's but really only 2 with the spelling I have, the other is also from Ecclesfield.

Rob