Stagecoach 53 busdriver sheffield to mansfield

anyone get on the 53, mansfield to sheffield bus? if so you should know the old bus driver grey hair and beard, always rude, telling elderly people who cant walk very fast to hurry up getting on the bus always finds something to complain about, a right pain in the ......

anyone had any bad dealings with this jolly old chap?

God yes!! I used to live in Mosborough and caught the bus often!! Isn't that bloke evil!! Someone should really report him!! He drives like a crazy person too!! Those buses are few and far between and driven by horrible grumpy men!! The exception is George, he used to drive the 253 a couple of years back, he was a real gent!!

Yes he is a nasty piece of work shouts at kids for no reason and moans if you have a pram :(

Yes he is a nasty piece of work shouts at kids for no reason and moans if you have a pram :(

Crikey! I bet it makes his day when my sister gets on the 53 from Clowne, with my disabled nephew, and his "maxi-buggy" wheelchair, then! lol.

if so you should know the old bus driver grey hair and beard, always rude, telling elderly people who cant walk very fast to hurry up getting on the bus always finds something to complain about, a right pain in the ......

Blimey, Rolf Harris's really let himself go........

rolf sure has, think he might have got sacked or something or on a diffrent route havnt seen him for nearly a year, last time he was driving when I was on a old bloke was shouting abuse at him saying hes going to report him ect ect.

Should call him Vic???

Cos it sounds like he gets up peoples noses :hihi: sorry :D

That would be the number 53 that caused the Blue Jaguar X-type to take drastic avoiding action this morning another emergancy stop early on a monday morning can we please wait until the evening before pulling out on me please, it would have been safe for me to let you out i would have done so instead you nearly caused an accident..