Private landlords

Does anyone know any decent landlords in rotherham as we're having problems with our current landlord!

Not in Rotherham but I can offer you a house in Sheffield S5?

2 bed house terrace in Conningsby Rd S5 7AG. has full landlord gas and electricity safety certs, fully refurbished & will be available at end of Jan 2012 at £400pcm.

Hi, We also have a private rented property that will be coming empty on 23rd Jan and should be ready for re let, middle of Feb. The house is on Station Road, Woodhouse in Sheffield.

Hi' date=' We also have a private rented property that will be coming empty on 23rd Jan and should be ready for re let, middle of Feb. The house is on Station Road, Woodhouse in Sheffield.[/quote']

thats a bit far out for us, but thanks anyway :)

I am renting from a private landlord (i.e. not a realty company). I am a good tenant, pay my rent on time etc. Is there a way that private landlords can report this good information to credit bureaus? I am trying to rebuild my credit and I think this may be a good way to do so.

Hi

I've used Brickell's in the past- ist's great Letting Agency in Sheffield- so if you need to rent or need a property letting then don't hesitate to contact them.

Good luck!

where abouts is the house you got for rent im looking for 3 bed house to rent in s5 area

The house is a mid terraced on Station Road in Woodhouse.