Where can I play table tennis?

Have looked at Ponds Forge but they want £8 for 45 mins which seems a bit steep to me and they want to charge more for bat hire on top. Anyone know of any cheaper tables, anywhere, city centre(ish) preferred?

Philly,

I run a TT club, fees only £25 per year. Available to practice after 6pm till 10:30. If you are just a social player, we do coaching.

If you just want to play socially Don Valley Table Tennis club at the EIS do an hour for £3, dont know whether you have to provide your own bat?

TT man

I have played at TTMan's club once and can say that the club has some good players - you will like it there. The only reason I did not join up was that I lived too far from the club.

If you want to play without joining any club, you can also book a table at Goodwin Sports Centre. I believe it is about £6 for 45 minutes.

I've seen people playing at Hillsborough Leisure Centre. I don't know how much it is per hour though.

Where is the club TT man? I'll have to consult with my potential opponent but might be a goer. I think I'm beyond coaching though.

Where are the tables in there? Isn't it a bit sweaty playing table tennis in a pub? Are the tables permanantly set up or is this just at specific times?

This thread seems to have gone a bit quiet - but is there anywhere over this end of town - Sharrow/Heeley/Eccy Road?

I still haven't managed to get down to The Common Room but that might be the way forward.

i'm interesting in TT too. i have played TT before. i would like to join TTman's club. can somebody tell me where his club located.

thank you

Edited by chami.shu

i'm interested in joining TTman's club as well.