Double glazing upvc

Hi, got a quote for fitting upvc windows yesterday, wondering if anyone can give me some advice whether this is a reasonable price?

A-rated upvc, 2 windows each at (H)1300x1200cm, 1 about (H)1300x690, quoted for 1500 for everything.

thanks!

hi i think we would be able to beat this . matt who i do windows with is fensa registered ta jeff will get you a price

Hi, got a quote for fitting upvc windows yesterday, wondering if anyone can give me some advice whether this is a reasonable price?

A-rated upvc, 2 windows each at (H)1300x1200cm, 1 about (H)1300x690, quoted for 1500 for everything.

thanks!

Get some more quotes, and don't tell them what they have to beat!

thanks!

£1500 is quite expensive. I bought and fitted a new upvc window a couple of weeks ago for quite a bit less!

Get some more quotes m8 i just did a house with windows bigger then that and my price was £500 less then that and that was with every thing as well

we use ACA Windows , good quality at the right price

Be happy to provide a quote , that does seem rather expensive , however a site visit would be needed to give an accurate quote .

Those two sound about the same size as a couple I had done not long ago. I had Georgian Bar PVC for cheaper than that from KB Windows S6.

Try my website mate. In my signature, we do upvc windows and doors. If it isnt sorted

Try Chapeltown glazing ... great lads. I used em and they not silly prices. 01142570523