Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

The great wall,4/10,nothing to write home about.

Alien 2& 4 , 10/10

Warning up for alien covenant. That's how they did SF

back in the day, no pseudo science fiction, just Ripley, aliens, flamethrowers, hand grenades,lost of guns= pure fun

Is 4 the one with the French director? It's the one I've only seen once and not for years.

Is 4 the one with the French director? It's the one I've only seen once and not for years.

did you file it away with ghostbusters? :hihi:

did you file it away with ghostbusters? :hihi:

Haha no I actually like the Alien films but having only seem 4 (Resurrection) once just wondered if it had dated, Prometheus was too bogged down in mumbo jumbo but I'm looking forward to Covenant.

Haha no I actually like the Alien films but having only seem 4 (Resurrection) once just wondered if it had dated, Prometheus was too bogged down in mumbo jumbo but I'm looking forward to Covenant.

yeah i love the alien films, well 1-3, 4 and the rest are ok, not a patch on the first 2 especially, 3s not too bad, to say its completely different. yeah i cant wait for the new one

Hateful Eight...what else but 8/10?

Thought it might feel long but it absolutely didn't. Thoughtfully made but very very bloody.

Thought it might feel long but it absolutely didn't. Thoughtfully made but very very bloody.

great film, loved it, like you say, you think its gonna be long and boring and drag, but it doesnt

Very good film, you just feel like your sat in a draught watching it :hihi:

The Boy 7/10

I enjoyed this. Well acted, a bit different with a twist at the end that I didnt see coming.

I found it really creepy, but that might be because I dont like dolls *shudders*.

Ghost In The Shell (2017) - 6/10

Essentially an origin story for the character of the Major... and that's my problem with it. Most of the other characters end up superfluous to the storyline.

It's ok but not a patch on the original anime film or the Stand Alone Complex series even as it steals their clothes. Maybe it'll seem a better film to those who aren't already familiar with it?

The Boy 7/10

I enjoyed this. Well acted, a bit different with a twist at the end that I didnt see coming.

I found it really creepy, but that might be because I dont like dolls *shudders*.

is that the one with Lauren Cohen from the walking dead in it?

Logan: went to see it yesterday, not really a "Marvel" film in the generally accepted sense, just happens to have Marvel characters in it, and their backstory.

9.5/10, though how with its brutal gory violence throughout it qualifies as a "15" I'll never know.