Sign in to follow this  

Who's nicked my knickers

Well trousers to be exact.

I bought a new pair of trousers at Meadowhall and put the bag at the side of me on a bench.

I turned my back for two seconds and some one knicked the bag with my new trousers in it.

I chased the bloke but lost him in the crowd.

He was about 6'3" with blonde hair about 20 years old.

So if you see a young wipersnapper with trousers that come to his knee caps, then there mine.

:mad:

Originally posted by The Cycleracer

I bought a new pair of trousers at Meadowhall and put the bag at the side of me on a bench.

I turned my back for two seconds and some one knicked the bag with my new trousers in it.

So if you see a young wipersnapper with trosers that come to his knee caps, then there mine.

Did you report it to the police? :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about that, I hope your not out of pocket by too much.

Perhaps you could have tried saying "stop or I'll shoot" :D

ps - I'll keep a look out for anyone fitting that description.

Like the police would give a toss anyway. Oh well, suppose it will make you a bit more cautious in future, not that you should need to be.

Meadowhall - must have got him on CCTV.

Worth reporting IMO

Nomme

Originally posted by fnkysknky

Like the police would give a toss anyway.

I'm not saying they would but at least it would have been reported as a crime.

Like the police would give a toss anyway. Oh well, suppose it will make you a bit more cautious in future, not that you should need to be.

Ah he's probably one of them yobs from up Ecclesall area.

Can't be bothered with doing any statements and all that, at least i,m still in one piece so i'll leave it.

When he see's the price tag he might return them and smack me for insulting him.

Originally posted by Lickszz

I'm not saying they would but at least it would have been reported as a crime.

But what does that achieve apart from scaring people next time the crime figures are published? The police wouldn't even follow it up.

As for CCTV - it's bloody useless anyway.

As you may tell from this post - I have absolutely no confidence in the police :rolleyes:

Ah he's probably one of them yobs from up Ecclesall area.

Can't be bothered with doing any statements and all that, at least i,m still in one piece so i'll leave it.

When he see's the price tag he might return them and smack me for insulting him.

Sorry to hear that Cycleracer. Theft is a cancerous meme.

But you should report it if possible.The more we know about the type and level of crime occurring in the city, the better placed we are to try and deal with it.

But what does that achieve apart from scaring people next time the crime figures are published? The police wouldn't even follow it up.

:rolleyes:

At least it might help to then get a realistic/true indication of crime figures.

On the subject of the police I think that they do the best job possible, except they are restricted by the higher powers which often prevents them doing what their supposed to be doing - Policing.

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

Sorry to hear that Cycleracer. Theft is a cancerous meme.

Er meme ?. typical Phan reply.

Whatever that means, i have just reported it as a theft and that will be the last of it.

can't see the police getting to exited about it but they can't be many 6'3"ers walking around with a 29" trouser leg.

So if you see a young wipersnapper with trousers that come to his knee caps, then there mine.

For a moment there you had me going, as I thought you said knickers that word always makes me go funny. Ha Ha.

Originally posted by Lickszz

At least it might help to then get a realistic/true indication of crime figures.

On the subject of the police I think that they do the best job possible, except they are restricted by the higher powers which often prevents them doing what their supposed to be doing - Policing.

Haha, best job possible - are you sure we both live in the same country?!