Sign in to follow this  

Prince Charles

Why are the press determined to discredit Prince Charles? He is a good man and carries out his duties without any fuss, he has a lot of pressure but doesn't complain and furthermore he minds his own business which is more than can be said for the rottweiler journalists.

Leave our future King alone I say and let him get on with the job at hand instead of picking up on every dirty little rumour that nasty minds can invent, if Camila Parker Bowles says he is not a pervert then that is good enough for me, some of these hacks must have minds like sewers, why don't they look at their own lives instead of picking on someone in the public eye and practising character assassination.

Welcome back halevan.

I don't have time to post a proper reply (I'm busy sorting out a few things on the site) but please remember not to mention details of the allegations about Charles on this forum. I run this site as a hobby and I don't have the resources to defend any legal action :P If you really want to find out what people are saying then I recommend this site.

Originally posted by halevan

Why are the press determined to discredit Prince Charles? He is a good man and carries out his duties without any fuss,

Are you not confusing him with his servants?

Yes it is is servants who are accusing him not the press and like any member of the public if alligations are made then these must be followed up.

It is hard to believe that Prince Charles would be guilty of what they are accusing him of and no one with there right mind would believe it as he has to much to loose.

Just someone trying to make a few buck if you ask me and i,m confident that Prince Charles will be cleared and this non sense will blow over.

Originally posted by halevan

, if Camila Parker Bowles says he is not a pervert then that is good enough for me

I dont see how being accused of doing what he was accused of doing, would make him a pervert

but otherwise, I would agree that I couldnt care less about his sex life, I am more interested in whether he gives value for money as a major drain on our coffers.

I guess people who are in the position to do so, will talk to the press for copious amounts of cash and tell them what they want to hear. Opinions.....can they be a form of libel if written down? No, only if a stated as factual, then the solicitors move in.

I think some of you are missing the point here...I don't care what preferences he likes, its not about that, it's about the implications of what has happened because of it.

I've been looking into it and reading up as much info as I can and if you read between the lines then this potentially has a much bigger cover-up going on which I think we do have the right to know about. Its not about the press or servants trying to discredit him.

This site is a legal site not breaking any rules but it does piece together everything and you can come to your own conclusions. Still of the same view Hal?

http://www.throneout.com/viewstory.asp?STORY_ID=108