Long lost friend, Steven Moore.

Trying to find a very dear freind,we worked together at Shirecliffe Lawns Residential home,late 80s early 90s, I left to move to skegness and i know a short while later steve left and moved up north east with his partner Ian,I believe they went to run an independant brewery. If anyone knows anything at all or anyone reading this worked there at these times please get in touch.

Thanks Cathy

Trying to find a very dear freind,we worked together at Shirecliffe Lawns Residential home,late 80s early 90s, I left to move to skegness and i know a short while later steve left and moved up north east with his partner Ian,I believe they went to run an independant brewery. If anyone knows anything at all or anyone reading this worked there at these times please get in touch.

Thanks Cathy

Give Davina McCall a shout! I'm sure she'd love to help!

Hi Steve ,sent u a message.Hope to hear from you soon x X

---------- Post added 11-12-2015 at 09:43 ----------

Hi spoke to Claire earlier ,she would like to talk to u soon,I have her number so will pass it on to u when we speak X X

I'd very much like to contact anyone that worked at Shirecliffe Lawns up 1994.

So if Thai or Grizedale could contact me, I'd be grateful.

---------- Post added 17-06-2017 at 08:53 ----------

Thanks Cathy

Hi there, I'm interested in making contact with you as you worked at Shirecliffe, I'm hoping you might remember a resident who passed away in '94.

---------- Post added 17-06-2017 at 08:54 ----------

Hi Cath, Stephen Brooke here from Shirecliffe...

Hi there, I'm interested in making contact with you as you worked at Shirecliffe, I'm hoping you might remember a resident who passed away in '94.

Edited by Haydn72