Three girls B.BC.

Has there ever been a more heart rendering programme ever broad cast on the BBC .

Has there ever been a more heart rendering programme ever broad cast on the BBC .

Absolutely horrific and still happening.

It was harrowing,what I can't understand who's heads are rolling,someone from the police and social services have to be accounted for,Sharon Shoesmith was crucified for her roll in the baby p case and deserved it but out of all these cases no one has been panned yet or have I missed it.

It was harrowing,what I can't understand who's heads are rolling,someone from the police and social services have to be accounted for,Sharon Shoesmith was crucified for her roll in the baby p case and deserved it but out of all these cases no one has been panned yet or have I missed it.

No not really, they are hiding behind a wall of silence and some have quit with massive pay offs, they are as guilty as the perpetrators - disgraceful.

Its rare I praise the BBC these days but they deserve credit for actually showing the programme.

Edited by top4718

No not really, they are hiding behind a wall of silence and some have quit with massive pay offs, they are as guilty as the perpetrators - disgraceful.

Its rare I praise the BBC these days but they deserve credit for actually showing the programme.

Yes the BBC need a pat on the back for showing this.

Yes the BBC need a pat on the back for showing this.

Its a pity this sort of exposure didn't happen 20yrs ago, it might have stopped the ruination of many lives.

Please try to keep this thread about the TV programme. There are current threads about the actual cases in the relevant sections.

Thank you.

I think this TV programme is attacking a specific minority if truth be told. It's portraying them in a bad light to the millions of British folk watching on BBC1.

Big shame if you ask me.

The acting has been very good though.

I think this TV programme is attacking a specific minority if truth be told. It's portraying them in a bad light to the millions of British folk watching on BBC1.

Big shame if you ask me.

....or maybe its showing truly what happened whereas others have tried to cover it up. The programme was based on fact.

It showed it has it was,the people doing the grooming were all Asian,saying it was picking on certain people is like saying a programme about the moors murderers was picking on white people.

I wanted to watch it, but I knew that it would be too upsetting so I didn't. A couple of people were talking about it at work today, and said it's an excellent production.

Big shame if you ask me.

I disagree. Like others have said, that's what happened & the dramatists are showing how it was. Coronation Street have also got a grooming storyline at the mo, and the perpetrator is white.

Heart rending. Rendering is plastering a wall.