CCTV recommendations and advice - No advertising/jobs/quotes

Hi, I'm looking for a basic two or four camera cctv setup. Preferably one that I can connect via my pc. I'm not very technically minded, but have seen several systems on Amazon for around £100, which come with a little 7" viewing screen and work on SD cards. I don't know which are good and which are bad. It's just for general security. Advice welcome. Thanks

Edited by Vulcan B2

Hi

Am I looking for the impossible, I want an outside system of 4 dome wired cameras possibly around 720TVl, colour with night vision. To be connected to a hard drive for recording when not at home, this must be then wired to my TV for later viewing.

Ho and nearly forgot must be able to view live on my Galaxy Note 3 whilst not at home. As you can see I know very little regarding CCTV and any info on Kits or separates would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for security cameras to be fitted,can anyone recommend someone who is reliable and reasonable, cheers!

I can recommend Chris 01142207118

hi i am thinking of putting cctv up externally outside my house, looking for around 3 cameras decent quality, any of you got any advice on what system i should go for and a rough price if you have had CCTV fitted?

thanks

My bother installed one of the Maplins systems for my mum, you can add up to 4 or 8 cameras, it is HD based so records constantly and you just link it to your TV. It is surprisingly good.

My friend on the next road had burglars last week and although she has a burglar alarm she forgot to switch it on when she went out. She is now thinking of having security cameras installed . I think she will be shocked at the price of supplying and fitting. Has anyone already got these cameras and are they worth it ? Your advice would be welcome.

I know a few people who've got them installed, they all are very happy with them.

I think alot of the time it brings back that sense of security that was robbed from you when a stranger broke into your house.