Hire or pay weekly for a mobility scooter

where can i either hire a scooter or pay weekly for one i want to buy one for my mother in law but i wont be able to pay for it all at once thanks

Shopmobility Sheffield do weekly/ monthly hires of scooters (£25 a week, currently) if you wish to try one out without committing yourself to buying one?

where can i either hire a scooter or pay weekly for one i want to buy one for my mother in law but i wont be able to pay for it all at once thanks

If you want to buy one ring a guy called steve from Fairprice mobility based in Hilssborough I have had 2 off him so far and he is amazing and will actually listen to what you need and give you the scooter you require rather than trying to get you to spend stupid amounts of money. He also comes out asap when your scooter breaks down and will treat you more like a friend than a customer his wife has MS so he really does know his stuff, his number is 0114 2726619 and will even bring you scooters to try from your home just tell him Daz recommended him and this is his website http://www.fairprice-mobility-scooters.co.uk/.

I and a mate bought chairs from Fairprice, and I'm afraid we both had a very bad experience from them. Could not even get repairs done under warranty. Would not recommend them at all.

I and a mate bought chairs from Fairprice, and I'm afraid we both had a very bad experience from them. Could not even get repairs done under warranty. Would not recommend them at all.

You must be a one off then as Ive been with fairprice for past 5yrs and had not one problem and always had no problems with spares or anything and came round almost straight away when needed. Maybe you were just unlucky plain talker I have friends now who also use them and also has never had a problem.