Good Pub to Watch Owls This Weekend

Can anybody recommend a good boozer to watch the mighty Owls take on Leeds this weekend, city centre or close by preferably.

This might be useful.

https://pubfinder.sky.com/

I'd be wary of town though - wouldn't want any grief off any United fans as they are at home against Bolton...

The Banner on Ecclesall Road is OK for footy.

WAWAW

I don't think pubs in Town are allowed to show any Sheffield United OR Wednesday matches, certainly the larger bars won't show it.

I don't think pubs in Town are allowed to show any Sheffield United OR Wednesday matches, certainly the larger bars won't show it.

I'm pretty sure thats not the case.

Normally on in Walkabout also seen them on in the Mulberry

Edited by Tavit
Another thought

I'm pretty sure thats not the case.

Well go into the common room or any bar on west street on Saturday and ask to watch the match, i bet you can't.

Well go into the common room or any bar on west street on Saturday and ask to watch the match, i bet you can't.

Thats one street!!!

Beehive don't normally do local matches on Sky. The police REQUEST that they don't in town centre but ultimately it's down to the individual pubs. I can't remember the exact wording but it's along the lines of, If it kicks we can't guarantee peoples safety.

Fox and Duck and Broomhill Tavern should be good bets. Also further up in Crookes you've got the Grindstone, Noah's Ark and Ball which I think all have sky. Then an easy bus back to town.