Small pick up with 3 seats??

Hope this is the right section to post this.

I've been rattling my brain for the past week or so trying to find a small pickup with 3 seats up front, or at a push small van with 3 seats.

Going to be doing some work at home for the next year or so, rather than look for an additional car - hers was wrote off sometime ago, need to find something otherwise she will lose 18yrs NCB.

Not new, infact cheaper the better. But I just cannot find anything other than big transit stuff.

Can anyone think of a make/model that has twin passenger seats?

I don't think you'll find anything small - i.e. a car based van - with three seats in the front, the floorpan isn't wide enough. Think the smallest you'd get would be a Citroen Dispatch sized van, and even that is a squeeze for 3 in the front.

I don't think you'll find anything small - i.e. a car based van - with three seats in the front, the floorpan isn't wide enough. Think the smallest you'd get would be a Citroen Dispatch sized van, and even that is a squeeze for 3 in the front.

Cheers for the reply.

I think you maybe right, but maybe something was released with bench style front seats?

The old ford ranger 4x2 with supercab is a little big for my needs, but definately a step in the right direction

Also, the Peugeot 504 Pickup *****bench seats*****

Perfect, just need to find a good one!

Edited by mrcharlie

Fiat Multipla and take out the back seats!

A few ford ranger super cabs on eBay for various money. Failing that a Citroen dispatch/fiat scudo/Peugeot summat-or-other. Can seat 3 with a driver you'd get into most multstories and you'd probably get an 8x4 board in it with the doors shut.

Thanks to everyone for your ideas, please keep them coming/

the Fiat Multipla made me laugh at first until I saw the bench seat...WOW!!

Renault Kangoo looks incredibly practical as a 2nd car and working tool combined.

I'd love the Suzuki pickup, but only 2 seater..doh!

edit: being able to transport 8x4 sheets would be incredible, but very few small vans/pickups/cars have the capacity.

Edited by mrcharlie

Thanks to everyone for your ideas, please keep them coming/

the Fiat Multipla made me laugh at first until I saw the bench seat...WOW!!

Renault Kangoo looks incredibly practical as a 2nd car and working tool combined.

I'd love the Suzuki pickup, but only 2 seater..doh!

edit: being able to transport 8x4 sheets would be incredible, but very few small vans/pickups/cars have the capacity.

I wasn't even joking. An hour with a socket set and I bet you could have the back out, it might not be a flat load bed but it would certainly be a small van ... thought you would have to put up with owning something looking like that inside and out

I wasn't even joking. An hour with a socket set and I bet you could have the back out, it might not be a flat load bed but it would certainly be a small van ... thought you would have to put up with owning something looking like that inside and out

Agree, its a sobering thought.

gulp:gag:

The old model Honda FRV and the Fiat Multipla are both 3+3 configurations. Drop the rear seats (or take them out) and you have a pretty cavernous boot to play with.

Toyota dyna,the best small pick up there is,a bit pricey but well worth it and three seats.

Hope this is the right section to post this.

I've been rattling my brain for the past week or so trying to find a small pickup with 3 seats up front, or at a push small van with 3 seats.

Going to be doing some work at home for the next year or so, rather than look for an additional car - hers was wrote off sometime ago, need to find something otherwise she will lose 18yrs NCB.

Not new, infact cheaper the better. But I just cannot find anything other than big transit stuff.

Can anyone think of a make/model that has twin passenger seats?

Citroen Berlingo - shed loads of room in the rear - you can take two of the back seats out. Sliding side doors make it a lot easier to load. Cheap as chips second hand.