Who keeps calling my work place

Can someone please help me.

Someone keeps ringing my work on 03333209705 every 10 minutes and i mean every 10 minutes asking for owner of company.

I have explained they never come in and they are unreachable

They keep then ringing bwck every 10 minutes.

Problem is its distrupting my work. I have told them itsharassment and they do not care.

Can anyone find out who they are please.

I have tried to call it bwck and it goes straight to a voicemail

Someone keeps ringing my work on 03333209705 every 10 minutes and i mean every 10 minutes asking for owner of company.

A disgruntled customer?

Most likely a spam call. If they won't identify themselves, either ignore subsequent calls, or is it possible to block them?

Can someone please help me.

They keep then ringing bwck every 10 minutes.

Problem is its distrupting my work. I have told them itsharassment and they do not care.

Can anyone find out who they are please.

I have tried to call it bwck and it goes straight to a voicemail

That's not a UK number. It's a digit too long isn't it? 0033 is the country code for France, but it could just be a spoofed number. Internet search brings up some interesting sites I'm not going to click on...you can try dialling *60 then follow instructions (normally enter the number you want to block followed by #).

Most likely a spam call. If they won't identify themselves, either ignore subsequent calls, or is it possible to block them?

^^^ This. Tell your boss about it - its their problem to sort. Theyll get it blocked if its possible to block or, if you can see the number ignore it.

Erm, just had a quick Google of the number. I'd have a look your self if I was you hehe

Tell them you're the company owner, see where the conversation go's????

It may be a premium rate number so I wouldn't ring back, every time they call just answer and hang up straight away or block the number if you can.

03 numbers are charged at standard geographical rates.

They know the owners name. They ask for owners mobile number i explain the owner does not come in. They theb say they will continue to call bqck and they do

"I'll put them on. Please hold until they arrive."