Small pick up with 3 seats??

I've seen one of the small vans (Doblo or Berlingo, I can"t remember which) with a double passenger seat.

Thanks to everyone for your ideas, please keep them coming/

the Fiat Multipla made me laugh at first until I saw the bench seat...WOW!!

Renault Kangoo looks incredibly practical as a 2nd car and working tool combined.

I'd love the Suzuki pickup, but only 2 seater..doh!

edit: being able to transport 8x4 sheets would be incredible, but very few small vans/pickups/cars have the capacity.

The l2 version of new transit connect can, according to ford publicity, get a 8x4 board in so the dispatch/scudo could I'm sure. According to the specs here the lwb version will and then some. http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/fiat/scudo

Option B, although you're going to need ever deeper pockets, is get a kombi version of a VW transporter or caddy. There's a second row of seats that fold like a car or lift in and out completely.

---------- Post added 18-03-2017 at 18:54 ----------

Toyota dyna,the best small pick up there is,a bit pricey but well worth it and three seats.

They're did dinky them - never remember seeing one before. Like it! Don't need one, but I like it anyway!

I have two dynas TF and one of them is 16yrs old,still in use.The ford ranger is ok but not much room for carrying stuff in the buck.I have had virtually every van and pick up over the years and would vote for Toyota and mercs above anything else,maybe the smiley transit with the banana engine too.

I bought a 2007 Peugeot expert for a house move, a little under a year ago, a touch larger than the pre 2007 models. essentially the same as a Citroen Dispatch/Fiat Scudo.

Mine's a 1600, but some repairs on the 2 litre are certainly cheaper, the clutch for instance.

It will take a few 8x4 sheets diagonally, has a decent weight capacity, and a low loadbed; plus sliding doors on each side, which is handy.

N.B. As I found out accidentally, it won't take 4' x 2.5m sheets though, but fortunately I'd just fitted a roofrack.

Seating is comfortable enough, but really 2 1/2 seats rather than 3 full sizes ones, so it would be quite cosy with 3 large adults.

Also van speed limits not car, so 50-60-70mph, rather than 60-70-70.

Toyota dyna,the best small pick up there is,a bit pricey but well worth it and three seats.

It's a lorry! :)

It's a lorry! :)

Not quite blacky,its the same test class as a car,and carries 1.25 tonne,ply sheets or a pack of bricks no problem.