CAR WASH... Surely this can't be legal, can it?

I was driving round the Sheffield ring road a few days ago and I saw a sign advertising a car wash.

In the layby opposite Norton Aerodrome someone was operating a car wash business from the back of a van.

Surely this can't be legal. It don't know what sort of drains (if any) there are around there but they certainly don't have the traps required to manage the effluent.

Does anyone know about this?

Mobile valeters are nothing new, although it might not be totally legit, they might not have public liabilty insurance.

its not much different from the moblie wheelie bin cleaners

I was driving round the Sheffield ring road a few days ago and I saw a sign advertising a car wash.

In the layby opposite Norton Aerodrome someone was operating a car wash business from the back of a van.

Surely this can't be legal. It don't know what sort of drains (if any) there are around there but they certainly don't have the traps required to manage the effluent.

It's probably as legal as the guys that sell cheap food and drink produce from the back of a van in the very same lay-by on the weekends.

Well if I can't afford tescos carwash, these are my second choice for drug deals as the lads say nowt.

people try to do a days graft , whats wrong with that ?.

as ive said its no different to the cash in hand mobile wheelie bin cleaners

It poisons the water supply?

It poisons the water supply?

complain to the council, sure they will tell you it's no different to what your bath water does .

complain to the council, sure they will tell you it's no different to what your bath water does .

You bath in industrial car shampoo?

You bath in industrial car shampoo?

brilliant:hihi::hihi:

Who cares so long as the car is clean for an acceptable price.